Warehouse Operations - Berlin, ND
Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a Warehouse Operations position at their Berlin, North Dakota location.
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining all equipment associated with the liquid fertilizer, bulk and packaged chemical, bulk and bagged seed, and feed. This position is also responsible for keeping adequate inventories of all fertilizer, chemical, and feed, within guidelines provided by the location manager. This position may also require the acquisition of a CDL for the operation of tender trucks. This candidate will also be required to conduct maintenance on all machines at the location.
- Operate and maintain seed, liquid fertilizer and chemical handling equipment (Bobcat, Forklift, and Payloader) in a safe and efficient manner and perform necessary preventative maintenance on them.
- Provide accurate, efficient, and safe unloading, loading, and delivery of product.
- Keep work spaces and public areas clean and debris free while focusing on company and employee safety.
- Be held accountable for all inventories in the warehouse.
- Record keeping and billing processes are pivotal to success in this position.
- Must be friendly, courteous, and professional with customers and employees as this is a very customer- centric position.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a CDL.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!
Apply for Warehouse Operations - Berlin, ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly