Licensed Practical Nurse
Want to make a difference in people's lives in the comforts of their home?
The purpose of this position is to promote and restore patient health by completing the nursing process; working with the physicians and multidisciplinary team members. Providing physical and psychological support to patients' friends and families.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing with the state(s) of MN &/or WI.
Essential Job Duties:
This listing is not to be construed as all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Provides home care nursing in accordance with the nursing plan of care and 485
- Presents to scheduled shift 10 minutes prior to the start of the shift to prepare and receive report
- Documents of the client's care during scheduled shift.
- Attends multidisciplinary client care conferences as requested.
- Attends staff meetings and in-services as requested
- Instructs clients and caregivers according to the plan of care.
- Assists with developing client plan of care.
- Completes systems review as requested and reports significant changes in the client's condition to the family, RN Case Manager, Director of Nursing, physician and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Communicates to physicians any changes in the client's condition and updates changes in the plan of care as directed.
- Obtains physician orders for changing client care needs and updates an RN prior to implementation
- Revises and implements changes the plan of care based upon observation findings.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to customer service and quality care provision.
- Exhibits good written and verbal communications.
- Maintains accurate and current plan of care, 485, and medication profiles for clients assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates punctuality, dependability, and the ability to follow direction
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Dedication to customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Basic office equipment/computer proficiency
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Excellent benefits package and flexible scheduling.
Click on Apply to submit your cover letter and resume.
Apply for Licensed Practical Nurse
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly