CDL Heavy Haul Driver
Reports to: Operations Manager/Project Manager
Direct Reports: None
Moving and delivery of construction equipment and materials to and from job work sites. Loading and unloading equipment and materials, chaining and strapping down equipment. Operating forklift and man lifts to load/unload equipment and materials.
- Ability to sit while driving or operating or extended periods of time
- Must be able to do reasonable amounts of physical labor. Including but not limited to repetitive bending, lifting, and climbing.
- Lifting and pulling up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
Administration: Heavy haul driver is accountable for the preparation of reports as is required by the company. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurately tracks and accounts for all labor on a daily basis and submits time cards to appropriate persons including reporting late starts and or missed days
- Document all items removed from and returned to stock
- Completes Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reports and reports equipment and vehicle issues to appropriate persons
- Property maintains DOT log book and IFTA reports
- Property documents and reports safety incidents to appropriate personnel
- Daily contact with Operations Manager for dispatch
- Weekly contact with office personnel concerning time cards and other required paperwork.