Accounts Payable Processor
This individual will be responsible for maintaining accurate and on-time payables and records relative to the accounts payable function of the company. They will coordinate activities and cooperate with other departments to best serve the needs of the customer and co-workers.
Specific Duties Include:
• Process invoices and payments timely and accurately.
• Handle customer/field operations calls timely and in a positive and professional manner.
• File necessary paperwork.
• Forward invoices to appropriate associate or manager for payment authorization.
• Match invoices to properly approved purchase orders and receiving documents.
• Prepare invoices for payment.
• Obtain proper authorization when required.
• Notify purchasing and/or receiving about major variances.
• Contact vendors regarding errors on invoices.
• Assign codes to invoices.
• Prepare accounts payable checks. Print all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files within an acceptable time period.
• Ability to handle a heavy volume of A/P work that will include data entry, filing, matching and batching of invoices, and maintaining relationships with the field operations team and vendors.
• Answer all vendor inquiries professionally and positively
• Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Represent RDO Equipment Co. in a professional manner at all times.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the manager and assist other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participate in any and all appropriate training.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
• Excellent customer and employee service skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong oral communication skills; including telephone skills
• Commitment to doing things right the first time.
• High level of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
• Microsoft products knowledge
Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.