Part-Time Direct Care Professional
Seeking Part-Time Direct Care Professionals! No previous experience required!
For over 30 years, it has been Access of the Red River Valley’s mission to provide the best care and support to children and adults in their right to lead dignified, independent lives in our community. Direct Care Professionals are responsible for many things, including medication administration, personal cares, cooking, cleaning, and being a companion to our clients while they are out in the community. This position has a lot of opportunity for growth since every day can be a learning experience!
Our perfect employee is empathetic, great with time management, has a strong attention to detail, and works well with people! If this sounds like you, please apply! We provide our Direct Care Professionals with paid training, flexible scheduling, and mileage reimbursement.
$300 sign on bonus! This bonus will be paid over the course of your first six months of employment.
There are two ways to apply!
- Online at www.accessrrv.org/employment
- In person at 403 Center Ave, Suite 512 in Moorhead, MN(Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Pass a background study
- Have a current driver's license, auto insurance, and an operating vehicle (for transporting clients)
- Be willing to work every other weekend
Start your fun and rewarding career today at Access of the Red River Valley!
*2017 ChamberChoice Award Winner for Not for Profit of the Year*