Anchor / Producer
WDAY-TV, the number #1 News station, is hiring an Anchor/Producer for the 6:00pm and 10:00pm Newscasts. In this position, you will report news on-set or in the field to be aired during daily newscasts.
Other responsibilities include writing, editing, and producing daily news stories including voice-overs, suggest daily news stories, conduct live interviews and report live, on the spot news stories.
Join a great team, at a #1 rated station committed to news.
- A college degree in journalism or related field is required.
- Must have exceptional writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Must have 1 year of anchoring experience at a commercial broadcast station.
- Must be creative, hard working and a self starter.
- Able to work well with others, under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Familiar with AP's ENPS producing system as well as editing on Adobe Premiere.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the Company.
When applying, please submit your professional tape along with your resume and references.