Mailroom Equipment Operator/Driver
Forum Communications Printing in Sioux Falls, SD is hiring a fulltime Equipment Operator. Must be available to work evening and nights. Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for inserting and packaging products on inserter.
- Operate stackers, plastic wrap, bottom wrap and tiers.
- Operate electric floor jack to move skids of printed material.
- Operate jet ink labelers.
- Sort mail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Responsible for general maintenance and housekeeping of Mailroom and Mailroom equipment.
- Abide by all OSHA regulations and the lockout/tagout program, as well as other established company safety policies.
- Mechanical skills and computer knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.