The Grand Forks Herald is hiring part-time Customer Service Drivers. Hours for this position are 2:30 AM to 10:00 AM which do include some weekends and holidays. The starting wage is $12.25/hour plus mileage reimbursement. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver replacement newspapers to customers in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks.
- Delivery of open/down route or routes.
- Collection of payment boxes.
- Assistant at Distribution Center, stacking of papers and handing out papers to carriers.
- Must possess a reliable vehicle covered with acceptable insurance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
- Knowledge of the Metro Area.
- Use of your own cell phone.