Essential Job Functions:
- Reimbursing and recording travel expenses.
- Balancing subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger.
- Reconciling Intercompany balances at month end.
- Reviewing general ledger account balances at month end.
- Reviewing month end profit and loss reports, investigating variances from plan and preparing monthly memo to management on results.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Maintaining capital work in progress database and project files.
- Update the fixed assets register with additions and disposals.
- Preparing sales tax returns.
- Assist in preparing working papers for the annual audit and tax returns.
- Assist auditors and Tax accountants where necessary.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Performs related work as required by supervisor.
- Domestic and international travel required that could involve weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Capable to perform computations with accuracy at reasonable speed.
- Work well under pressure and establish priorities.
- Dependability and willingness to work overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- Efficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Work effectively independently and with fellow employees.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug, alcohol, and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance plus 3-10 years of experience.
Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system, Ultimate software.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing
Micro-Soft Office Suite
Domestic and International Travel
Communicating With People
Navigating Company ERP System
Suggesting Courses of Action
Taking Personal Responsibility
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Accounting.
3-10 years: Accounting Experience
Required Licenses & Certifications: