Essential Job Functions:
- Provides CFO with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting manufacturing costs, prices and profitability of products.
- Collects data to determine costs of manufacturing activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor. Develops periodic reports to management on variations in costs from build to build and plant to plant.
- Analyzes data obtained and electronically records results.
- Investigates changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Analyzes actual production hours to standard production hours and prepares periodic reports.
- Monitors capital process and ensure documentation is in compliance. Maintain fixed asset register.
- Assists with financial forecasting.
- Accounting functions:
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and posting/processing journal entries.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Perform related work as required by supervisor.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Understanding of Job Costing in a manufacturing setting.
- Perform computations with accuracy and reasonable speed.
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Confidential and discrete on all aspects of the job.
- Work independently and with fellow employees.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
4 Year degree in Accounting and experience with MRP systems, job costing, and inventory.
3 Years related work experience in costing or accounting.
Knowledge of Epicor, UltiPro Software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
Micro-Soft Office Suite
Domestic and International Travel
Ability to Work Under Pressure
Checking For Accuracy
Knowledge of Concepts and Principles
Writing Clearly and Concisely
Bachelors or better in Accounting.
3 years: Accounting or costing experience with MRP systems, job costing, and inventory or related work experience in similar field.
Required Licenses & Certifications: