Forum Communications Printing in Fargo, ND is hiring a full-time driver for mail delivery. This position is responsible for picking up mail on pre-assigned routes. Other responsibilities include:
- Pick up mail from customers, separate mail into sorted piles based on postage. Sort in vehicle upon pickup.
- Check the driver’s board for supplies needed by customers for the assigned route.
- Check the route box for on call pick up messages or return mail for the assigned route.
- Sweeping bins, sorting, traying, cleaning, stocking, and other duties assigned.
- Strong familiarity with the FM area, to include street and business addresses; understanding of current mailing standards helpful but not required.
- Focused and dependable.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.