Are you a senior-level designer looking for a creativity-filled role in a brand new marketing department? Forum Communications is hiring a Creative Specialist to join its newly formed Digital Marketing division, and it’s the perfect fit for someone looking for equal parts creativity and collaboration. In this role, you’ll be the key designer for all FCC digital marketing campaigns, creating graphics for email, display ads, print, social media and more.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support the Digital Marketing Division with all graphic design projects and marketing campaigns. This includes layout and design of corporate ads and branded materials, website pop-ups, landing pages, email graphics, event materials, social media content, promotional videos and logos.
- Work with developers to build out on-brand web offers using HTML and CSS.
- Create engaging content for all marketing materials and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain corporate brand guidelines and support company properties in creating cohesive but individual brand identities.
- Assist marketing acquisition specialist with the creation and deployment of creative emails, landing pages and light-boxes that convert.
- Utilize A/B and multivariate testing practices to compare effectiveness of different designs/layouts.
- Participate in developing innovative ideas for email design, subject line creation, etc.
- Translate membership and brand messages into creative campaigns using the knowledge of each brand’s value proposition and modern design expertise.
- Collaborate with team to meet goals and adhere to timelines.
- Use competitor intelligence to refine creative strategies.
- Proof work for accuracy and brand integrity.
- Show proficiency in design for digital mediums with the goal of high-volume and quality execution.
- Stay current with industry trends and innovations related to design and content.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, advertising or related field and minimum of 3 years of design experience in a corporate environment specifically with applicable experience in digital graphic design and/or digital marketing.
- Extensive experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro).
- Experience developing and designing collateral, images, icons, banners, infographics, etc.
- Experience creating complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong design, layout and coding skills in a digital environment required.
- HTML and CSS experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of different file formats (e.g. JPG, PNG, EPS, GIF, etc.) and how to create/edit them.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Must be fluent in all social media platforms, including but not limited to formats, specs and best practices.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to collaborate effectively across stakeholder groups.