Architect / Architectural Intern
We have an immediate opening for either a licensed architect or an architectural intern at our Sioux Falls or Rapid City office. We are looking for creative individuals who are able to work independently and as part of a team. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types and work in all phases of a project.
- Degree in architecture from an accredited school.
- Minimum three years of experience working in a professional architectural firm on commercial and institutional projects.
- Experience working in all phases of a project from design through construction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience coordinating project consultants.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with limited supervision in a team environment.
- Knowledge of building codes and their proper application.
- Technical knowledge of building construction practices.
- Proficient using Revit, specification software, SketchUp or similar rendering software.
- LEED credentials desired.
Architecture Incorporated strives to employ excellent individuals and to provide our staff with an environment that encourages and recognizes personal growth, high achievement, and outstanding service to our clients. We were recognized in 2016 by Prairie Business Magazine as being one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the region. Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and a SEP-IRA. We offer a fast-paced, challenging and fun work environment. Wage DOQ.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to Lisa VandeVoort at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Architect / Architectural Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly