Resident Assistant PT, PM shift
- The Resident Assistant (RA) will provide resident care and delegated nursing tasks, as required or assigned, under the supervision of the licensed nurse. The Resident Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe client/resident care. The Resident Assistant is able to pass medication or perform other delegated nursing tasks.
- Currently available full time pm shift
- Must have good communication skills
- CPR certified (training offered at facility)
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous hospital, home care, or nursing home experience
- HHA certified
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have organizations skills, ability to observe and report client/resident status and implement the plan of care. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, and remain calm in an emergency situation.
Click on Apply for more information and to apply now.