Administrative Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to group and individual accounts. This position prepares proposals and processes the enrollment for new accounts as well as provides customer service for questions or issues that arise.
• Provides professional administrative service for individual members and group accounts either in-person or by phone.
• Provides product information and application assistance for groups and individual members.
• Provides information and booklets to members and assists internal staff in communicating contract changes, underwriting policies and billing procedures to employers, group leaders, consultants, agents, brokers and employees.
• Tracks correspondence for member situations and department research.
• Completes, reviews and processes group and individual paperwork. Follows-up for additional information, as needed.
• Researches and resolves benefits, billing and/or claims issues.
• Assists group accounts on processes and claims filing requirements.
• Serves as a contact point, processes new accounts and renewals for assigned accounts and assists in resolving any onboarding problems.
• Attends product launch meetings assisting in implementing new or existing benefits and rewrites.
• Requests renewal rates, rate codes, Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC), grids, cards and forms.
• Completes routine and complex transmittals, mailings and notifications as well as develops new proposals and renewal options for existing groups.
• Assists in the sale of individual products including health insurance, supplemental insurance, dental, travel and ancillary products to new and existing clients.
• Sorts and distributes mail, manages petty cash, distributes reports, conducts banking and maintains visitor log and confidentiality statements.
• Participates in special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Attention to Detail and Accuracy
Prioritization and Organization of Work
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Required: High School Diploma/GED
Preferred: High School Diploma/GED
Field(s) of Study: N/A
Required: Minimum of 1 Year
Preferred: Minimum of 3 Years
Experience Details: Minimum of 1 year in a customer-focused role such as customer service or sales, insurance, business, marketing or related experience is required.
Certification, Licensures & Registration Requirements
Title: Must have or obtain Insurance Producer License within 3 months of hire and maintain continuing education requirements annually.
State or Agency: ND
Job Posting Policy 6.05
New employees with Blue Cross Blue Shield Of North Dakota will be eligible to apply for positions within their assigned department after successfully completing a 90-day review. For positions outside your department, you must attain a minimum of six months of service before you can apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individual with Disabilities, as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
For questions, please email email@example.com
This job posting will be closed 11/02/2018 at 8:00AM CST. No further applications will be considered.