Customer Care Specialist
Agweek is accepting applications for a full time Customer Care Specialist.
- Work with sales reps and managers to facilitate completion of all duties for clients, reps, teams, etc.
- Work directly with clients to assist in ad scheduling, ad creation, correction of advertising proofs, inputting ad copy and collecting creative materials.
- Process reports, tearsheets, contracts, credits/debits, order confirmations, receipts, affidavits, spec ads, etc.
- Digital order processing, assist with website admin duties, order videos, assist with social media promotions, process orders and admin duties for events.
- Ensure every client detail is handled properly including billing questions and changes.
- Assist management and editorial teams with content organization, magazine layout, and other operational tasks.
- Participate in cross-training to assist in coverage of other divisions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn specialized software.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, skilled multi-tasker, highly organized and motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Contagious desire to learn, excel and succeed.
Click apply to fill out our online application.