Customer Service Representative
The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead is hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Circulation Department. This position is 32 hours per week, shifts will rotate weekends: Saturday and Sunday from 6:00am to 12:00pm. Hours Monday-Friday will vary between 6:00am and 5:00pm. Primary duties include:
- Handling phone inquiries of customers, carriers and dealers politely, pleasantly and efficiently.
- Accurately input customer payments and other information into database.
- Keep accurate records of subscriber’s service.
- Solicit on-line sales, including upgrading customers’ service.
- Address customer complaints concerning billing or service and process carrier and dealer requests.
- Daily computer processing duties.
- Three to six months related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Able to work independently.
- Ideal candidate should possess excellent PC data entry skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and office document applications.
- Excellent telephone skills and pleasant personality.
- Ability to multi-task.