Forum Communications Printing in Fargo, ND is hiring a full-time driver for mail delivery. Hours for this position are Monda-Friday from 10:30am to 7:00pm. This position is responsible for picking up mail on pre-assigned routes. Other responsibilities include:
- Picking up mail from area businesses on assigned routes using company vehicle.
- Sorting, loading and unloading mail for processing and delivery to the Post Office.
- Delivery of mail to the Post Office using company vehicle.
- Assist with sorting mail, remove mail from sorting machines, prepare and label mail trays.
- Housekeeping, stocking and other duties as assigned.
- Strong familiarity with the FM area, to include street and business addresses; understanding of current mailing standards helpful but not required.
- Focused and dependable.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Must have ability to operate forklifts and pallet jacks, training provided.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a driving record that is insurable by the company.
- Must carry an acceptable level of vehicle insurance as required by the company.