Multi Media Sales Consultant
Prairie Business Magazine is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and well organized sales professional to join our team. Is it you?
The right candidate will enjoy meeting new people and work to develop relationships with businesses located primarily in western North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly magazine advertising sales strategies detailing new business development plans within the assigned territory.
- Dedicate time each day to prospecting and acquiring new business as well as servicing, retaining and advancing our current client partnerships.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver customized presentations outlining customer goals and strategies to achieve those goals.
- Attend business functions and networking opportunities.
- Meet revenue goals.
- Manage deadlines and sales forecasting.
- Customer focused approach to sales and service
- Minimum of 2 years business to business sales with a track record of success
- Highly motivated, organized and proven skills to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license with a driving record that is insurable by the company
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience in sales and marketing
- Travel may be required. The amount of travel will depend on the location of the applicant in relation to the assigned territory.
We offer a competitive starting salary, commission and mileage reimbursement. Plus, generous paid time off, health, dental, vision, and 401k plan.