Mailroom Equipment Operator
The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead is hiring a full-time Mailroom Equipment Operator. This position is for the overnight shift. Primary duties include:
- Setup and operate all mailroom equipment to prepare printed material for distribution.
- Responsible for inserting and packaging products on the SLS 2000 inserter.
- Operate inkjet labelers, stackers, plastic wrap, tyers, and conveyors.
- Operate electric floor jacks to move skids of printed and inserted material.
- Responsible for general maintenance and housekeeping of Mailroom and all equipment.
- Work in a team environment cooperatively and effectively.
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Mechanical skills and computer knowledge preferred.
- Employee must be able to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills.