Senior Graphic Designer
Forum Communications is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer to join its newly formed Corporate Marketing division. This is an exciting creative-focused role in a brand new department. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong, versatile design portfolio who is also eager to learn new design skills for the digital space. This role will be the key designer for all FCC digital marketing campaigns, creating graphics for websites, email, display ads, print, social media and more.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creates all graphics for corporate marketing campaigns. This includes layout and design of corporate ads and branded materials, print collateral, website modals, landing pages, email graphics, event materials, and logos.
- Supplements individual property social media channels with engaging, on-brand graphics and content.
- Develops and maintains corporate brand guidelines and supports company properties in creating cohesive but individual brand identities.
- Assists digital marketing strategist with the creation and deployment of creative emails, landing pages and light-boxes that convert.
- Utilizes A/B and multivariate testing practices to compare effectiveness of different designs/layouts.
- Translates membership and brand messages into creative campaigns using the knowledge of each brand’s value proposition and modern design expertise.
- Collaborates with corporate marketing team on creative ways to advance the FCC brand and acquire new customers.
- Proof work for accuracy and brand integrity.
- Stay current with industry trends and innovations related to design and content.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, marketing, advertising or related field and minimum of 3 years of design experience in a corporate environment.
- Extensive experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro).
- Experience creating complex, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong design skills across a variety of channels/mediums (print and digital).
- HTML and CSS knowledge strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of different file formats (e.g. JPG, PNG, EPS, GIF, etc.) and how to create/edit them.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Must be fluent in all social media platforms, including but not limited to formats, specs and best practices.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to collaborate effectively across stakeholder groups.