Senior Graphic Designer
At Leedstone, our growing team of 125 members focuses on the health and well-being of animals. Our business encompasses dairy equipment and services, companion animal products/supplies, and pharmaceuticals for all animals.
Our Melrose office is looking fora Senior Graphic Designer.
This position requires a professional who will be responsible for designing marketing elements for the company in coordination with the marketing team. These marketing components will span print and digital platforms with an emphasis on the web. This individual is a creative minded problem solver that will develop unique, original concepts for print, digital, and web marketing that meet specific project goals and strategies, supporting both internal and external partners and their business goals.
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing Team and Company to execute creative strategies that meet the business goals during the lifecycle of a project. This may include brainstorming and design meetings.
- Design a wide variety of materials for print, digital, and web marketing.
- Materials include, but are not limited to: email, web graphics, landing page design, display advertising, in-store signage, direct mail, catalogs, print collateral, social media graphics, newspaper ads, billboards, and promotional materials.
- Become an expert on and champion of the Leedstone and Muddy & Inca brands; maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels and mediums.
- Manage timelines, and prioritizing projects as needed.
- Utilize best practices to organize, store, name and set up creative files in an efficient and effective manner.
- Research and stay on top of current and future design, pop culture and marketing trends; share insights and expertise with other members of the Marketing Team.
- Provide design guidance and brand standards to other designers that may also be creating marketing materials for Leedstone and Muddy & Inca.
Skills & Knowledge
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Experience in Front End Design
- Experience in video and animation
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, photography and social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Team player with strong work initiative and organizational skills
- Embraces change and is highly adaptable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Experience working on both Mac/PC
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and deliverables at a time and meet varying deadlines.