PossAbilities provides socialization, recreation, life skill building and employment on-site and in the community using a person-centered approach for individuals with developmental disabilities from ages two through retirement in Olmsted County. We create opportunities to contribute to and connect with the community. PossAbilities is an AA/EEO employer.
- The Fiscal Director models the mission, vision, and values of the Agency in all interactions.
- The Fiscal Director supervises the fiscal staff, is part of Senior Leadership, and supports the Executive Director in the strategic operations of the Agency and meeting the Vision in a team environment.
- The Fiscal Director is responsible for the effective oversight and management of financial operations including payroll, billing, receivables, payables, asset oversight, insurance, reporting, benefits, ACA, retirement plan, budgeting, audits, contract compliance.
- Exempt position; 40 hours per week; full benefits. Position begins approximately February 11, 2019.
- Starting wage: $55,000-$65,000 annually depending on experience
- For employees working 30 hours or more per week PossAbilities offers: Health Care and Voluntary Dental, Voluntary Long-Term-Disability, Company paid Short-Term-Disability, Company paid Life insurance, Health Savings and Flex Spending accounts.
- 403(b) retirement plan
- 4 weeks of PTO annually
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; 5 years related accounting experience, and 3 years supervisory experience required. Non-profit accounting a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and complex thinking skills. Demonstrated communication and team building skills.
- Knowledge of required fiscal reporting including 941, 990, ACA, unemployment, W-2, W-4, 1099, non-profit state reporting,
- Computer proficient including Excel, MS Office, accounting software. Great Plains experience a plus.
- Ability to develop policies and procedures, do trend analysis, identify gaps and needed solutions. Willingness to learn the Disability Waiver Rate System (DWRS) as an MHCP provider.
- Comfort working with people with disabilities.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
For a rewarding career, please fill out an application or send resume and cover letter to Gary Hach at PossAbilities main office, 1808 3rd Ave SE, Rochester, MN 55904 or email@example.com. Applications can also be picked up at PossAbilities main office from 8am until 4pm.