Forum Communications Printing in Sioux Falls, SD hiring for part-time Mailroom Support. This position will support mailroom operations and promote a teamwork environment by assisting in the assembly and preparation of newspapers for distribution.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work on floor conveyor lines, counting the units within a bundle.
- Repair bundles of printed matter and place/stack on pallets.
- Operate electric floor jack to move skids of printed material.
- Feed strapping, plastic wrap and bottom wrap machines.
- Assist in staging mailroom equipment before production runs.
- Load various feed stations on the inserting machine. Occasionally insert by hand.
- Stack down/palletize products as they are run off the press.
- Prepare minimum bundle sizes and bag mail.
- Count and top bundles on conveyor lines.
- Occasionally responsible for housekeeping duties.
- Abide by all OSHA regulations and the lockout/tagout program, as well as other established company safety policies.
- All other duties as assigned by the Mailroom Supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Frequent bending and ability to lift 30 lbs.
- No prior experience or training necessary.