Hillsboro, ND Job Opportunities
Looking for new opportunities in rural North Dakota? If so, Kelly Services has great opportunities in Hillsboro, ND for qualified candidates. Kelly Services is hiring for various opportunities on a Direct Hire basis. Key responsibilities include maintaining equipment to company standards, operate under OSHA compliance, trouble shoot mechanical/program issues, and install & program required equipment, amongst other role specific functions. Don¿t miss this opportunity to advance your career and join an innovative team of problem solvers!
- Prior forklift and skid steer operation experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of safe tool and hand instrument use
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- 2-year technical degree in a related field OR must have fully completed a state-approved millwright apprenticeship OR Journeyman¿s Class A License OR completed 3 years ACS ECT Apprentice program
- House Mechanic - $27.13/hour
- Electrician - $32.48/hour
- Electronic Control Technician - $30.21/hour
These roles include benefits starting day one! Benefits include:
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and fund matching
- Tuition Reimbursement available
For immediate consideration, please call our office at 701-281-4850 or send your resume to email@example.com with "Hillsboro Openings" in the subject line. To view all of our career opportunities, please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com or download our "Kelly Jobs" app on the App Store or Play Store. Open until 7:00pm on Tuesday's!
Let us help advance your career today!