Bulk Mail Support
Forum Communications Printing in Fargo, ND has opening for Bulk Mail Support. This position provides support to mailroom operations and promotes a team environment by assisting in the assembly and preparation of printed material for distribution. This is a full time position Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm. Responsibilities include:
- Place/stack on pallets, bundled mail.
- Operate electric floor jack to move skids.
- Feed strapping, plastic wrap and bottom wrap machines.
- Assist in staging mailroom equipment before production runs.
- Load various feed stations. Occasionally hand feed.
- Palletize products as they run off the machines.
- Housekeeping duties.
- Abide by all OSHA regulations and the lockout/tagout program, as well as other established company safety policies.
- All other duties as assigned by the Mailroom Supervisor.
- No prior experience or training necessary.
- Mechanical skills and computer knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to other employees of the organization.