The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead is hiring a full or part-time Custodian. This position will provide day to day custodial services throughout the Forum building. This position is Monday - Friday with various shifts available during the afternoon and evening.
- Perform a wide variety of custodial duties in order to provide a clean and orderly work environment.
- Clean and vacuum hallways, stairs and office space on a daily basis.
- Operate cleaning equipment as needed.
- Sanitize lavatory fixtures and mirrors on a daily basis.
- Wash windows, blinds and ceiling grates as needed.
- Strip and wax floors as needed.
- Perform various related work as assigned.
Employee benefits offered include health, dental, vision, retirement and paid time off.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- No prior experience necessary for this position, will train the right candidate.