Customer Care Associate
The Brainerd Dispatch, Echo Publishing, has an immediate openings for a motivated self-starter who wants to join a team to help support and sell cutting edge marketing solutions to local advertisers. These solutions include an array of print and digital options such as demographic display marketing, printing, direct mail, special interest products, and so much more! This is a support position working closely with our Media Consultants, Creative Design and Production teams. It will require both in office and face to face customer support while presenting a friendly, professional image to our customers via telephone, email correspondence, as they come into our office or as you step into their business. This is a rewarding opportunity for an individual who enjoys networking with area professionals and working in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Assist customers with placing ads (via phone, email, walk In or vacation coverage for Media Consultant with in person business visits).
- Support our Media Consultants and who sell cutting edge marketing solutions to local advertisers.
- Provide support documentation for print and online advertising options customized to each client.
- Provide demographic display marketing and other digital solution reports and supporting data.
- Assisting and selling all types of classified advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once as well as be willing to work on new projects.
- Ability to work well under multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A basic understanding of print and online advertising products is desirable.
- Accuracy is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.