Client Service Representative
The Client Services Representative responsibilities are: Ensuring positive customer experiences, resolving customer requests, problems, orders and technical issues. This position reports to the Customer Solutions Manager.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
• Properly document all customer correspondence.
• Respond promptly to all customer calls, voicemails, chats, and e-mails.
• Work extensively with customers to resolve requests, problems, orders, and technical issues in an effort to retain our customers’ service and relationship.
• Ability to personalize interactions with customers, while using a positive approach, and set appropriate expectations to resolve conflict.
• Empowered to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will promote customer loyalty.
• Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Maintain a professional demeanor, attitude, and appearance.
• Promote a positive and professional work environment.
• Accepts coaching and feedback and takes necessary steps to improve performance through commitment to learning and growth.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all provided products and services.
• Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with all business units.
• Must preserve company assets by acknowledging and adhering to company policies.
• Proficient in utilizing internal online applications.
• Self-starter/motivator that demonstrates strong work ethic.
• Ability to interact competently and professionally with customers and other business units.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude.
• Eager to take initiative to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
• Ability to interpret all reports and information provided to the customer.
•Typing – 34-50 WPM
•Microsoft Office – Intermediate
•Microsoft Outlook – Intermediate
•Microsoft Internet Explorer – Intermediate
•PC – Basic
** All candidates must have a High School diploma. If interested, please contact the Lakeville office at 952-469-5050, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org