Digital Marketing Intern
Who We're Looking For: Are you a current college student looking for an exciting, hands-on paid digital marketing internship where you'll create dynamic videography and work with a variety of social media channels, among other aspects of the digital marketing world? Do your best work with Acme Tools, a large, established web and retail store business as a Digital Marketing Intern!
What You'll Take Ownership Of:
• Assisting the Acme Tools e-commerce staff with development and production of original digital media content.
• Creating video content
• Uploading original and pre-produced videos to Acme Tools' social media channels
• Working collaboratively with team members and other departments to provide solutions and create content.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to work up to 25 hours a week on a flexible part-time schedule between the hours of 8:00a-5:30p to match your school schedule!
• Familiarity with videography and video production
• Previous experience uploading media to various websites and social media channels
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to lift various media and videography equipment up to 20lbs
• Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
Love-To-Haves: Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
Application deadline: March 10, 2019
*Employment offers contingent on pre-employment background check and drug screen. Relocation to Grand Forks, ND required. Acme Tools is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Small Town Friendliness. Big City Amenities. Find out why living in Grand Forks is way cooler than you think at www.grandforksiscooler.com