High School Math Teacher
The successful applicant will teach math at the high school level. Classes to be determined.
Criteria: Valid South Dakota Teaching Certificate.
- Endorsement in secondary teaching for mathematics.
- Successful teaching and/or student teaching at the high school level preferred.
- Experience or background with technological applications in the classroom.
- Willingness to assist with student activities.
- Experience or background working with special needs students.
- Additional teaching endorsements.
- Visionary, leadership, student centered
Coaching: The ability and qualifications to assist with school sponsored activities would enhance the candidate’s opportunities in the Yankton School District.
Open until filled.