Office Admin Assistant
Office Administrative Assistant
Home Instead Senior Care is seeking qualified applicants for the Administrative Assistant position in their Mitchell office. Job responsibilities include:
- Answer telephones and direct to appropriate person or take a message
- Greet office visitors
- Sorting and filing records as needed
- Enter client and caregiver information into computer systems
- Preparing monthly mailings
- Monitoring supplies and submitting requests
- General office upkeep
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8-5
Skills: A successful candidate will have the following skills: professionalism, organization, punctuality, dependability, MS Office, computer/internet skills, phone etiquette, documentation, teamwork, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining passionate about their job.
One of the most frightening prospects for seniors is leaving home and everything that is familiar. Home Instead Senior Care has taken some of the fear out of growing older by helping Seniors stay in their homes as long as possible. We provide non-medical care to clients in their homes throughout Central and Eastern South Dakota, and we provide care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We have offices in Mitchell and Huron, and we have been in business for 17 years.