Customer Service Representative
- Seamlessly handle inbound calls regarding our insurance products and services. Listen and connect with customers to understand their needs and resolve any issues they express.
- Explain policy coverages and service advantages to existing and potential customers.
- Recognize and promote cross-sales opportunities.
- Correspond with and respond to inquiries from sales representatives, insureds, mortgage companies, and other sources regarding ratings, premiums, billing problems and cancellations.
- Navigate through our agency management system and multiple other computer applications
- Provide a high level of customer-focused service
Heritage Insurance offers:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Rewarding, fast-paced environment
If you think you are right for this role, you will need to be able to:
- Obtain and maintain a State Property & Casualty insurance license within 60 days from the start of licensing coursework
- We will provide training and pay for the licensing exam your first time
Heritage Insurance Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.