Do you have a passion for getting the right message to the right people at the right time? The Marketing Strategist is someone that's both creative and analytical, who can develop multi-channel campaign strategies that convert. This role is part of a fun and fast-paced marketing department representing all of FCC's brands.
The ideal candidate is passionate about coming up with creative campaign concepts catered to specific audiences using multiple channels and then optimizing those campaigns to continuously improve. The person who will thrive in this role is innovative, creative, and analytical.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead marketing planning meetings to develop campaign concepts (in collaboration with writer and designer) and establish a plan for executing campaigns.
- Provide feedback to writers and designers on copy and creative to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Pull together presentation decks summarizing campaign strategy across each channel and present to stakeholders for approval.
- Develop strong understanding of key audience segments and personas and cater marketing messages to these segments
- Develop and deploy effective campaigns for all channels including print, digital display, email, social media, PPC., landing pages, etc.
- Regularly review competitive landscape and generate campaign ideas that will differentiate the brand.
- Work with media planning, ad operations, graphic design and other office locations to facilitate all aspects of campaign delivery.
- Implement A/B testing strategies to continuously test and optimize campaign performance.
- Generate tracking links for each campaign channel so conversions can be tracked back to specific marketing efforts.
- Monitor campaign data and report monthly on performance by channel.
- Ensure accuracy of all campaign elements, including creative, audience targets, landing pages actions, links, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 3+ years of direct, dedicated experience with digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding and use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, especially as it relates to generating and tracking UTM links, preferred.
- Proven expertise in display, retargeting and programmatic advertising preferred.
- Proven history of being a strong decision maker with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to achieve goals within budget.
- Ability to concisely and accurately communicate results, suggest next steps, and execute tactics.
- Strong communication skills with experience in presenting findings to all levels of the organization.
Apply for Marketing Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly