Hiring Department: Energy & Environmental Research Center (EERC)
Minimum Hiring Salary/Position Status: $39,520+/annual, Full-time, Benefited, Nonexempt
Benefits: Includes single or family health care coverage, basic life insurance, EAP, retirement plan, tuition waiver, annual leave, and sick leave. Optional benefits available: supplemental life, dental, vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental retirement plans.
Work Schedule: Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For full consideration, all application materials must be fully submitted by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Position Summary: A complete Position Description is available as an attachment in the bottom right corner of this position announcement.
This position is located at the Energy & Environmental Research Center (EERC), an international leader in energy and environmental research, conducting projects for clients throughout the United States and the world. The EERC offers opportunities to people with an exceptional work attitude, dedication to high professional standards, and commitment to personal development. This position will contribute to the success of the organization by performing the following functions:
- Process accounting transactions including vouchers, journals, and other accounting related transactions.
- Travel and process reimbursement.
- Reallocate purchasing card transactions.
- Process departmental payroll accurately and timely.
- Maintain Confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Work in and contribute to a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
This position does not support visa sponsorship for continued employment.
For more information regarding the EERC, visit the EERC’s Web site at www.undeerc.org.
- Associates degree or equivalent full-time related work experience.
- Experience with accounts payable.
- Experience arranging, planning, and processing travel.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel Software.
- Resume and cover letter.
- Successful completion of criminal history background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Experience working with UND policies and procedures
- Experience working with PeopleSoft HRMS and Finance
- Experience working with Perceptive Content payment workflow
To find out why living and working in Greater Grand Forks is way cooler, check out www.GrandForksisCooler.com
All information listed in this position announcement will be used by Human Resources, the Hiring Department, and EO/Title IX for screening, interviewing and selection purposes.
Confidentiality of Application Materials
Note: Pursuant to NDCC 44-04-18.27, applications and any records related to the applications that identify an applicant are confidential, except records related to the finalists of the position, which are open to the public after the search committee has identified the top three finalists who will be invited to campus.
UND is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be invited to provide information regarding their gender, race and/or ethnicity, veteran’s status and disability status during the application process. This information will remain confidential and separate from your application.
ND Veteran’s Preference
North Dakota Veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date. Proof of eligibility includes a DD-214 and if claiming disabled status, a current letter of disability from the VA dated within the last 12 months.
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University of North Dakota publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report includes the university’s policies, procedures, and programs concerning safety and security, as well as three years’ of crime statistics for our campus. As a prospective employee, you are entitled to a copy of this report. The report and statistical data can be found online at http://und.edu/discover/_files/docs/annual-security-report.pdf. You may also request a paper copy of the report from the UND Police Department located at 3851 Campus Road, Grand Forks, ND 58202.