Scheels Arena and the Fargo Force are looking for a Production Director to oversee all production and technological needs for all Scheels Arena events. Must have 1-3 years' experience in production, technology and graphic design. Ability to work nights and weekends is required. Experience within the sports/events industry is desired.
- Oversee and manage all A/V needs for events and staff
- Works all events that need production such as: Fargo Force (light show, player intros, fascia, video board, music, hockeyTV webcast), Gold N Motion, Squirt International Tournaments, Fishing Show, Trade Shows, Jehovah’s Witness Convention, West Fargo Graduation, Bell Bank Christmas Party, NCAA Men’s Ice Hockey Tournament, Concerts and family shows, plus more.
- Sets up and supports events taking place in these areas within Scheels Arena: High Point Bar & Grill, ICON Studio, Conference Room.
- Liaison between Assistant GM and events that need any A/V needs
- Main contact and support for all A/V needs through HB Sound, High Point Networks, Midco, KVLY, WDAY, ESPN, and more.
- Website content editor/manager for both the Scheels Arena and Fargo Force official websites
- Create graphics for web, social, e-blast marketing and print materials
- Responsible for creating all elements for in-game production for Fargo Force games
- Responsible for hiring, training and scheduling production crew staff as well as communicating event information to the production crew on a regular basis
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, respond promptly to promoter inquiries and requests regarding any technological needs
- 1-3 years’ experience in production/technology
- 1-3 years’ experience in graphic design
- Experience in the sports or events industry
- Strong communication skills
- Strong management skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- This is a base salary position. Full benefits package.