Check out this video to learn more about working at Pequot Tool!
Support the sales and quoting department in developing cost estimates for parts using standard costs for labor, materials, and equipment. Extract said data from the existing database and working from part specifications & prints provided by Customer. Use Pequot Tool's manufacturing software to support and prepare written quotes for Customers. Respond to internal inquiries from sales staff for quotes on cost of goods and availability. Verbal and written communication with vendors, customers and internal staff that may include negotiation. Works well under limited supervision.
- Analyze blueprints (drawings & specifications) to prepare time, cost, materials & labor estimates (run cycle times).
- Answer internal sales staff’s requests for information about products, prices, availability, product uses.
- Confers with team for assessing cost effective method for production of part.
- Support in preparation of estimates/bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Obtain sub-contract service quotes for use in final quote preparation for customer's part.
- Provide assistance when requested, in the negotiation of contract details and payment terms, as required for obtaining the order.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
- Cover Letter
Pequot Tool & Mfg Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.