Lead Project Management
We Are Hiring
Lead-Project Mgmt - Other Patient Sprt Svcs 001 - Full-Time, Day - Heritage Center - Milwaukee,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to coordinate and manages assigned projects.
- Develops time lines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes the progress of projects.
- Creates and implements communication and/or education plans. Prepares reports for leadership regarding the status of projects.
- Delivers project results within constraints of budget and resources. Ensures project quality assurance and that all tasks and milestones are appropriately documented.
- May lead and direct the work of a project team.
- Develops, maintains and enhances policies, and procedures to ensure compliance. Monitors and audits eligibility claims to ensure regulations and guidelines are met.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Project Mgmt Professional.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required. 4 years of experience preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement