Safety and Compliance Coordinator
Summary: The Safety and Compliance Coordinator will focus on compliance in all areas of safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- DOT Compliance
- Review electronic logs for completeness and accuracy.
- Check electronic logs for violations to DOT regulations and/or Company policies.
- Assist with PeopleNet equipment failure.
- Review daily compliance notifications
- Review and enter daily violations and citations.
- Responsible to notify drivers of any violations and/or citations.
- Follow up violations and assist in retraining
- Monitor and adhere to all FMCSA regulations.
- Preferred OSHA regulations education or experience.
- Assist with the daily functions of the Magnum Safety Department.
Requirements: Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business or related field. Experience with drug/alcohol screenings and DOT compliance preferred. Valid Driver's License required. Knowledge of DOT regulations and compliance is required.
Pay:Competitive Salary; DOE
Benefits:This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available.
Questions? Contact our HR Recruitment team at 701-297-6235
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!