Digital Marketing Specialist
Description: The primary function of this position is to enhance Magnum Companies online presence through digital marketing and building on our social media presence.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and run social media advertising campaigns by developing and managing a content calendar, monitor and respond to comments on sites, and report back on growth of pages.
- Create engaging content using verbiage, photos, and videos.
- Craft content for traditional print promotional materials like brochures, fliers, and newsletters.
- Coach employee's company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Build brand awareness digitally.
Requirements: Qualified applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or related field with 2 years of experience in a digital media capacity. Should have strong working knowledge of social media networks, including all aspects of shooting and editing photos.
Hours: Typical office hours include Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; however will be flexible with responding to messages after hours.
Pay: Salary, DOE
Benefits:This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available
Questions? Please call our HR recruitment team at 701-297-6235.
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!