Are you ready to explore your options in 2019? Start here at the 2019 Red Wing Job Fair!
Join us at the Red Wing Job Fair 2019 hosted by Minnesota State College Southeast, Red Wing Careerforce JobsHQ at the MSC Campus in Red Wing. (You can park in the student lots) The event is in the commons area!
Explore the variety of career opportunities from multiple employers across our region. Network with fellow job seekers and local employers.
Employers are waiting to meet you!
When: Wednesday, February 13th
Where: 308 Pioneer Rd, Red Wing, MN 55066
Job Fair Tips:
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to employers.
- Come prepared.
- Dress appropriately.
- Allow yourself adequate time.
- Get your bearings.
- Prioritize the employers you're most interested in.
- Introduce yourself and be prepared to give your "career pitch."
- Say thank you.
- Follow up within 24-48 hours after the career fair.
- Send thank you note to the recruiters you talked to.
Resume Writing Tips:
- Format your resume so it is easy to read.
- Identify accomplishments, not just job descriptions.
- Write Your resume for the Industry.
- Replace your objective" with a "Career Summary"
- Network. And then network some more.
Job Seekers, sign into your JobsHQ account and add this job fair to your upcoming events - employers will be able to search for YOU!
There are currently no jobs.