Join us at The Eagan Job Fair!
Hosted by the Dakota Scott County Workforce Development Board, the Savage Chamber, the Inver Grove Heights Chamber, Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce, and JobsHQ at the Eagan Civic Center!
Explore the variety of career opportunities from multiple employers across our region. Network with fellow job seekers and local employers.
VISIT THE VIRTUAL JOB FAIR TODAY!
Job Fair Tips:
- Bring many copies of your resume to submit to employers.
- Come prepared.
- Dress appropriately.
- Allow yourself adequate time.
- Get your bearings.
- Prioritize the employers you're most interested in.
- Introduce yourself and be prepared to give your "career pitch."
- Say thank you.
- Follow up within 24-48 hours after the career fair.
- Send thank you note to the recruiters you talked to.
Resume Writing Tips:
- Format your resume so it is easy to read.
- Identify accomplishments, not just job descriptions.
- Write Your resume for the Industry.
- Replace your objective" with a "Career Summary"
- Network. And then network some more.
Job Seekers, sign into your JobsHQ account and add this job fair to your upcoming events - employers will be able to search for YOU!
There are currently no jobs.